Consortium 11 By Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) 15-16 Jan 2011

A great idea starts in a great mind. However the successful execution of this idea takes a lot of people – and managing so many people in turn takes just one person – a great ENTREPRENEUR. There is one within us too and here’s a festival to let it emerge to the fore. Presenting a brand new CONSORTIUM ’11.
Visvesvaraya National Institiute of Technology, Nagpur has always been on the forefront of technological advancements in various fields of science and engineering, thus fulfilling its primary aim. But, being a dynamic unit of a changing era it has also kept pace with time. In its endeavor to excel to further heights, it has the country’s only management and business festival – CONSORTIUM – in a technological institute. So get ready to immerse yourself into this ceaseless world of money and enjoy the pleasures of profits while sharing the satisfaction of a successful strategy. All this and so much more at CONSORTIUM’11 await you.

Events at Consortium 2011 are:
Corporate
Corpwars
HR Management
MaxX-Pro
Sosyal Manus
Kaizen
Radio FM

Crowd Magnet
Entrepreneur
Advertising
Carnama
EPL Manager
B-Strike 1.6
Informals

Traditional
24-Crisis Management
Sansad
Bizmantra

Online Events

E-Summit
B Plan
Choti Si Asha

For more information, visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: Consortium 11 By Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) 15-16 Jan 2

Update: The_Big_K will be speaking at the panel discussion at VNIT in the program called E-Summit.

Here is the link: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Control of Steam Power Plant is very big job need Care to fulfill the appropriate degree of stability and dependability for such this big system " In many countries, plants...
this is my title for my project : Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring this project is about measuring the safe distance that will varied according to the...
Hello, I need help in joomla. have placed the modules in correct positions.when i click on pagination 1 . The positions of modules display well.But when click on to pagination...
Hello friends, I have recently purchased a digital camera. But now I am looking to buy camera filter. I am looking for filter which should be specially designed, good quality,...
NOT To Do List - At Office Share your view on this topic 😁