Conscientia 2012 at Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivendrum on Mar 1, 2012

Conscientia 2012 is Tech Astro festival organized by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.

Conscientia provides all sorts of things that take up your time, from balloons to robots, debugging to sci-fi writing, mechanics to stargazing. Here you shall be be subjects to questions at the speed of light. Count stars, questions laws that have been taken for granted. Defy resistance and make circuits. Defy probability and win. And no matter what you came with, you will leave Conscientia with knowledge!

There are various Tech Astro events. Events include:

Aparimit- Astronomy
Bot in the Act- Robotics event
Kaleidoscope- Science in Practice
Mechamorphosis- Mechanical Events
Paripath- Electronics Events
Philosophiae Naturalis- Theoretical Sciences
Vihang- Aeromodelling events.

For details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Year 2011 is near to end and we have started making New year Resolution for 2012 also. 😀 Have you prepared any Resolution for 2011? and from that list how...
KryptoZ 2012 s a Technical Fest organized by PSG Tech Coimbatore. KryptoZ, the arena of technical expertise, marches ahead into its second year with higher degree of grandeur. It lays...
Let's take a scenario that each of us owns a company. As you might be already aware, among the prime resources that company needs "good employees" top the list, to...
I will start with mine When i beat my boss in a chess match , and he said at end "I could have beaten you in first 3 moves, then...
IT major Infosys Technologies will start construction work on its first software development centre in West Bengal, at Rajarhat near here, in three to six months, a top company official...