connect the pictures - III.

Hi,
Just now came back from a quiz show in our college. Fantastic. Here's one question from the quiz. Pretty tough, though.
This is for all you cricket fanatics over here to crack..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What's in common between these three cricketers??
Think!!
Clue : The answer is related to India or Indian cricket..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy! I'm a big fan of this puzzles you post. I'm not much into cricket so me cracking this one is out of question 😁

Best of luck, everyone else!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    They were captains of their respective teams but they were unable to defeat the Indian team in India.
    It was the final unconquered frontier for them and they were no able to scale it.
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    The three people are Desmond Haynes of West Indies, Steve Waugh of Australia and Michael Vaughan of England.. Thats all i know.. But i dont see any relation between them and indian cricket.. Waiting for the answer..
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    mm, identifying the players is pretty easy I guess. You are right, they are Desmond
    Haynes, Steve Waugh and Michael Vaughan.

And Raj, this is not the answer I'm expecting. There's a much more specific thing
    connecting them. Anyhow, this can also be told as common between these three.

Any other takers??
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    They all played their last match with India. Am I right?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    shalini_goel14
    They all played their last match with India. Am I right?
    aha, welcome my dear cricket 'fan'atic...
    Unfortunately, your answer is not correct. Try something elseπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Steve Waugh played his last match againt India(test).
    Desmond Haynes played his last match against South Africe.
    And if I'm not wrong, Vaughan is still playing, though I'm not sure. I dont follow cricket these days..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    aha, welcome my dear cricket 'fan'atic...
    Ha ha ha ..its ok Scorpion 😁 I don't know the answer 😁
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    All three of them DESMOND HAYNES,STEVE WAUGH and MICHEAL VAUGHAN got dismissed for HANDLING THE BALL(wihtout permission of the other team) or HIT WICKET(batsmam removing his own bails).

I hope all these dismissals occured when they played against India in INDIA..Right??Have i successfully connected these pictures??πŸ˜•
    Waiting for your answer.....
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep, you are correct. You amaze me..

All the three batsmen are victims of the rare 'Handling the ball", against India, in India.

There are only seven victims who got out handling the ball, in the whole of cricketing history.

Good job, miniy.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yo!! CE rocks. 😁

CE is really full of amazing people. Good job miniy 😁
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Thanks a lot.....😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    cool good answer Mini..

@Scorpion: you are correct Vaughan is Still playing 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

helllo😁 its me vivek n i m a student of b.tech(I.T stream) and i want to know how can i get summer training in any IIT or NIT or in...
FOSSConf is a free and open source software conference See this site for further details. FOSSConf | FOSS Conference for the common man
Wishing CEan - GummiV a very 😁 HaPpy Birthday 😁 πŸŽ‰ Rock the whole Iceland, GummiV! ​
I know, you'll say this is a purely personal choice! But think about it! When I worked for a software company, we were told not to disclose our salary to...
CEans, I'm sure we have engineers who gave up on high salary jobs to work for startups. Let us collect your experiences of working for a startup. If you ever...