Connect the pictures - II

Ok, here we go for the next connect. This is fairly easier than the previous one.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
Ok, connect these.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Connect these two pictures!

Is it Ratatouille?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Re: Connect these two pictures!

Explain the answer Raj.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, no takers for this I think. Very sad. I think guys here dont like this concept..

Anyway, the connect, as Raj said, is Ratatouille.
    Ratatouille is the name of a dish. It's basically a type of salad. Also, it's the name of the famous animation movie, wherein the rat cooks.

Hence, the first pic, with cooking utensils and the third pic, the rat should be connected. The second picture is the actual dish, ratatouille.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not about liking the concept. I thought about the question but couldn't crack it. I love this game.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii everybody, Anyone have matlab codes for noise or jammers? I tried googling but can't find. Please help me get one. Thank you...
hi this is Deepali from Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana and I m very glad to join this forum ,as nw I can interact with so many engineers around the world and we...
Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.
i am a newbee........ kindly put up with my doubts........😒 which is best suggested for line folowers? a) AVR CORE OR 8051 CORE? i bielieve 8051 does not have pwm...
CEans, CE has proudly associated with SRKNEC (Nagpur, India) as media partners for round the year coverage of Silver Jubilee Celebrations at college campus. [FONT="]Pratishruti 09, the annual cultural extravaganza...