"Connect The Dots" - Rashmi Bansal

Popular Indian Author of "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", Rashmi Bansal is back with her latest novel, "Connect The Dots". The first book featured stories of entrepreneurs who had a degree in business management. The latest book is features 20 entrepreneurs who made it big without a formal degree in business management.

The back cover of the book says -

#-Link-Snipped-#
Connect The Dots

'Connect the Dots' is the story of 20 entreprising individuals without an MBA, who started their own ventures. They were driven by the desire to prove themselves. To lead interesting, passionate, meaningful lives. Their stories say one thing loud and clear.

You don't need a fancy degree or a rich daddy to dream big and make it happen. It's all in your head, your heart, your hands.

The book features:

Prem Ganapathy of Dosa Plaza, Kunwer Sachdev of Su-kam, Ganesh Ram of Veta, Runita Ramnathkar of Fem Care Pharma, N Mahadevan of Oriental Cuisi

nes, Hanmant Gaikwad of BVG (Bharat Vikas Group), Ranjiv Ramchandani of Tantra t-shirts, Suresh Kamath of Laser Soft Infosystems, Raghu Khanna of Cashurdrive, R Sriram of Crossword, Saurabh Vyas and Gaurav Rathore of PoliticalEDGE, Satyajit Singh of Shakti Sudha Industries, Sunil Bhu of Flanders Dairy, Chetan Maini of Reva Electric Car Company, Mahima Mehra of Haathi Chaap, Samar Gupta of Trikaya Agriculture,  Abhijit Bansod of Studio ABD, Paresh Mokashi of Harishchandrachi Factory, Krishna Reddy of Prince Dance Group, Kalyan Varma a Wildlife Photographer.

I haven't read all the stories, just the first one and can tell for sure that the book is really gripping. I'm very sure that the book will inspire thousands of young entrepreneurs to take up entrepreneurship and in the long run create opportunities for others.

I strongly recommend this book to all entrepreneurs and wannabe entrepreneurs.

Kaustubh Katdare | Founder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been trying my hands on the latest uBuntu release 10.04 and I'm impressed! The OS is really fast, boots in about 15-20 seconds on my Dell Inspiron 15 and...
Finally UK will be able to use '@gmail.com' in email IDs. Starting October 19, 2005 all the new Gmail users from UK were transferred to '@googlemail.com' domain. This step was...
Facebook and Google are two interesting companies to keep watch on over the next few years. These two companies are into entirely different businesses, one is world's most popular social...
Google is buying mobile advertising startup, Admob for $750 million. The deal was first announced in November 2009. The FTC will decide whether to approve this deal or not today....
Google has just released the beta version (beta 5.0.375.29) of Chrome and I'm toying with it on my uBuntu 10.04 installation. Google's claim, that its faster than the fastest Opera...