Conjura 12 at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam on Feb 23, 2012

Conjura 12 is a Techno Managerial Cultural Symposium organized by TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.

Conjura '12- Engineering a safer and greener tomorrow.

The hunter has now become the hunted.
Yes! Humans are playing the heroic role of Robinhood as they loot and exploit the richness of the earth and use it for the so called betterment of life.

Take a moment to Re-Think.
How many generations more? How many more will benefit from this barter system?

Save Earth, Save our planet before we are burnt alive by the fire we started.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://conjura.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TechSpring 12 is a technical fest organized by Karunya University, Coimbatore. This fest contains Five Events: Coding Presentation Marketing Web Design Net Hunt For more details, queries and registration; visit...
In which case the heat transfer, internal energy and work done of the fluid become zero...?
I am new to this website.... Feeling happy to be a part of CE.
I am from Jntu-Hyderabad university, please suggest me good books for third year second semister preparation regarding the following subjects.. 1) Object Oriented Programming 2) Digital Communication 3) Microprocessors and...
I was just going through GoogleBlogs and look what I found...our own BigK ! It is a bit late(about one year after the publish) and most of you must have...