Congress believes in love, others in divisive politics - RaGa

(Email from Shivakumaran)

RAHUL GANDHI: CONGRESS BELIEVES IN LOVE, OTHERS IN DIVISIVE POLITICS
by
Ranbir Krishan

Dear Shri Rahul Gandhi,
You have found a new mantra in your recent speeches, that the Congress believes in love, while others believe in divisive politics. Here are a few posers for you.
When the Congress Party agreed to the partition of India and one million Indians were massacred, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the people of India?
When Congress majority voted for Sardar Patel as first Prime Minister of India, but Nehru was appointed, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for democracy?
When Nehru ordered Indian Army forward against China in 1962 without any preparation and India suffered a humiliating defeat in the war, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the country?
When the Henderson Brooks Report was made secret, so that Nehru’s blunders were hidden from the Indian people, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the Indian people and the right to information?
When 660 people were massacred in Gujarat in 1969 in a communal riot under Congress rule, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the people of Gujarat?
When Indira Gandhi imposed Emergency in 1975, imprisoned the entire opposition and censored the media, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for democracy?
When 2,000 Muslims were killed in Assam in the Nellie massacre under Congress Rule in 1983, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for Muslims?
When Indira Gandhi carried out Operation Bluestar in 1984 attacking the Golden Temple at Amritsar, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for secularism?
When after Indira Gandhi died and thousands of Sikhs were massacred under the watch of Rajiv Gandhi, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for Sikhs?
When the Bhagalpur massacre of 1,000 Muslims in Bihar occurred in 1989 under the watch of Congress Chief Minister Jagannath Mishra, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the Muslim community?
When Rajiv Gandhi sent the Indian Army to Sri Lanka to fight against the Tamilians there, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for Tamilians?
When the Congress Party passed a law to reverse a judgment of the Supreme Court in the Shah Bano case, which allowed destitute Muslim women to claim maintenance and the law deprived them of such maintenance, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for destitute women?
When it was proved that there were middlemen in the Bofors deal, contrary to Indian law, under the watch of Rajiv Gandhi and no action was taken by him, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for Indian law?
When the Babri Masjid was demolished under the watch of Narsimha Rao who slept through it, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for secularism?
When huge riots occurred in Bombay in 1992-93 under the watch of Sudhakar Rao Naik, and 900 people died, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for the people of Mumbai?
When there are hundreds of riots in India in States ruled by the Congress, I suppose it is the love of the Congress Party for the people of India?
When Congress leaders made huge money in the Commonwealth Games scam, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party for India’s honour?
When Ashok Chavan gave his relatives 4 flats in Adarsh in return for approvals, and the Congress keeps saying he is not tainted, I suppose it is the love of the Congress Party for probity in public life and for the Kargil War Widows for whom the scheme was launched?
When the 2G scam occurred and Manmohan Singh looked the other way , I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party to protect India’s limited monetary resources?
When the Coalgate scam occurred when Manmohan Singh was the direct Coal Minister, I suppose it was the love of the Congress Party to protect India’s limited monetary resources?
When the Congress rail minister’s nephew took a 9 crores bribe to get a railway official a plum posting, and no common sense is applied as to why the official would pay such a bribe, I suppose it is the love of the Congress Party for the intelligence of the people of India?
When there are allegations of corruption against Robert Vadra, but no CBI and Income Tax investigation is ordered by the Central Government, I suppose it is the love of the Congress Party for probity in public life?
When the position of the Governor is misused to stop any prosecution of Ashok Chavan, I suppose that is the love of the Congress Party for the people of Maharashtra?
When institutions like CAG, CVC, Governors, IT, ED and CBI are undermined and used to protect Congressmen and persecute opponents, I suppose that is the love of the Congress Party for these institutions?
When you are selected leader of the Congress Party with no experience in government over much more senior leaders like Chidambaram, I suppose that is the love of the Congress Party for meritocracy?
When there has been unprecedented price rise in the last 10 years, I suppose it is the love of the Congress Party for the people of India?
Dear Rahul Gandhi, Where is this love you say the Congress Party stands for? Whom are you deceiving?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the damage done to India by the people posing as 'Gandhi' family can't be measured. These elections will show whether people still favor the family; but I'm ready for surprising results. Here's what my friend who just had come to visit from Bangalore said -

1. The servants in his home still favor Gandhi family because they think Indira Gandhi has done a LOT for the poor people. When asked why are they still so poor if the Congress government has done so much for them; then they blame either themselves or their fate. They've not heard of alternatives to Congress.

2. There are people who'll not want change. Because it disturbs the existing (corrupt, non-functional) systems. People who can pay bribes have accepted it as a 'norm' for getting things done.

3. Rahul Gandhi himself seems be clueless. He's speaking what his masters want him to speak. He'd roll up sleeves as directed by his masters to appear 'aggressive' to the masses; break security to 'meet people' (WTF?). His interview with Arnab Goswami exposed him completely and his general lack of awareness, vision and administrative abilities.

4. Congress party has deliberately kept Indians divided - by continuing McCauley's education system, reservations, poor infrastructure and so on. Naive people have failed to understand the dirty politics this party has played.

5. Ultimately; Congress is run by the greedy multi-nationals and governments so that they have infinite access to all of India's talent, market and resources.

6. Rahul Gandhi speaks about 'love' because he's got nothing to tell people - about his achievements, his plan to solve the problems, his plan to develop India. Mud slinging is easy thing to do.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Interesting about servants' views. Ours is politically very savvy and is an active campaigner for BJP. She even volunteers for poll day duty (letting us do the house work).
    She is from Tamilnadu and goes haring back to home town to collect all freebies on offer fromm various parties, while quietly going about rooting for BJP back in Bangalore South.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intel has promised that the Thunderbolt platform will support Ethernet networking at 10 Gbps. The company presented at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and informed that the Thunderbolt 2...
Quote: Wires are some of the most basic components of the modern world, which practically guarantees that most of us take them for granted. But as English Russia so kindly...
Quote: The video is long, but it's extremely entertaining to watch how every detail of this baby was designed to allow a single human to handle giant trees. It's like...
Quote: Google’s plan to deliver Internet service from balloons seems to be flying along nicely, as the company says one of its balloons just completed “a lap around the world...
XOLO has launched yet another Android smartphone called XOLO Q1010i, that seems to be an elder brother to its previous Q1010. Featuring a 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK 6582 processor...