Congratulations To CEan Ankita Katdare On Passing Japanese N2 Exam!

Heartiest congratulations to CEan #-Link-Snipped-# on passing the Japanese advance level N2 exam! The N2 level is quite difficult to crack and requires lot of preparation.

Ankita - tell us more about the exam and the secret to your success ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Aug 26, 2015

    Congratulations! #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

  • Joy Gracia

    @joy-8GOU7k • Aug 26, 2015

    Congratulations...!!!! #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ‘

  • Vikram S Bargah

    @vikram-s-EgXevn • Aug 26, 2015

    รฃยยŠรฃย‚ยรฃยยงรฃยยจรฃยย†รฃยย”รฃยย–รฃยย„รฃยยพรฃยย™ #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€

    [Congratulations in Japanese : Omedetร…ยgozaimasu ]

    P.S.its just a copy paste from Google translate ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Aug 26, 2015

    Thank you so much everyone! Getting such good wishes from CEan family is heart-warming.
    Aarigatou Gozaimasu! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I started my journey of learning Japanese, way back in 2006. This was when my and my friend used to watch Anime and were fascinated by the pictographic format of the language (All the symbols amused us!)
    Roamed around the city to find a good coaching class, found one and gradually started clearing one exam after other up to level N3.

    There are total 5 Japanese exams.
    Easy: Level N5
    Basic: Level N4
    Intermediate: Level N3
    Upper-Intermediate: Level N2
    Advanced: Level N1

    Later, during graduation around 2-3 years I couldn't give time to the language at all and I lost touch with the beautiful language. Last year, when I realised I can make good use of my time and started gearing up for Level N2. It's a very tough exam involving - knowledge of vocabulary (~5000 words), grammar, reading comprehension and listening tests.

    Could devote not more than 6 hours in a week with all the other work.
    It is a dream come true for me. I used to keep the N2 certificate as my wallpaper when I felt demotivated because of the tough nature of the exam.

    The Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services department will issue the N2 certificate and I'll get my hands on it in coming 2 months. I'll surely upload a picture here.

    Thanks again! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 26, 2015

    Great !
    Omedetลgozaimasu Ankita !

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-kumar-GDGRCn • Aug 26, 2015

    "Odoroku bakari" Ankita ๐Ÿ‘

  • DivyaSep

    @divyasep-X6BiVc • Aug 26, 2015

    Congrats......

  • swati kadam

    @swati-puxey3 • Aug 27, 2015

    A BIG Congratulations!! Ankita ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Aug 27, 2015

    Congrats! Thats awesome. Wishing you the best for N1 too ๐Ÿ˜

  • Sanyam Khurana

    @sanyam-Nl7Zqc • Aug 27, 2015

    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€

    That's really awesome ๐Ÿ˜

  • lal
    lal

    @lal-R60Xjx • Aug 27, 2015

    Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Satya Swaroop Dash

    @satya-swaroop-YDeBJM • Aug 27, 2015

    Congratulations !

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Aug 27, 2015

    Thank you so much everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I feel pumped up! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Radhika Deshpande

    @radhika-o4Adk0 • Aug 27, 2015

    Tons of congratulations. You are just awesome.
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘