Congratulations To CEan Ankita Katdare On Passing Japanese N2 Exam!

Heartiest congratulations to CEan #-Link-Snipped-# on passing the Japanese advance level N2 exam! The N2 level is quite difficult to crack and requires lot of preparation.

Ankita - tell us more about the exam and the secret to your success πŸ˜€

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Congratulations! #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Congratulations...!!!! #-Link-Snipped-#πŸ‘
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Γ£ŠΓ£‚Γ£Β§Γ£Β¨Γ£†Γ£”Γ£–Γ£„Γ£ΒΎΓ£™ #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€

[Congratulations in Japanese : OmedetΓ…gozaimasu ]

P.S.its just a copy paste from Google translate 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you so much everyone! Getting such good wishes from CEan family is heart-warming.
    Aarigatou Gozaimasu! πŸ˜€
    I started my journey of learning Japanese, way back in 2006. This was when my and my friend used to watch Anime and were fascinated by the pictographic format of the language (All the symbols amused us!)
    Roamed around the city to find a good coaching class, found one and gradually started clearing one exam after other up to level N3.

There are total 5 Japanese exams.
    Easy: Level N5
    Basic: Level N4
    Intermediate: Level N3
    Upper-Intermediate: Level N2
    Advanced: Level N1

Later, during graduation around 2-3 years I couldn't give time to the language at all and I lost touch with the beautiful language. Last year, when I realised I can make good use of my time and started gearing up for Level N2. It's a very tough exam involving - knowledge of vocabulary (~5000 words), grammar, reading comprehension and listening tests.

Could devote not more than 6 hours in a week with all the other work.
    It is a dream come true for me. I used to keep the N2 certificate as my wallpaper when I felt demotivated because of the tough nature of the exam.

The Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services department will issue the N2 certificate and I'll get my hands on it in coming 2 months. I'll surely upload a picture here.

Thanks again! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great !
    Omedetōgozaimasu Ankita !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    "Odoroku bakari" Ankita πŸ‘
  • DivyaSep
    DivyaSep
    Congrats......
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    A BIG Congratulations!! Ankita πŸ˜€ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats! Thats awesome. Wishing you the best for N1 too 😁
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€

That's really awesome 😁
  • lal
    lal
    Congratulations! 😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congratulations !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you so much everyone! πŸ˜€
    I feel pumped up! 😁
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Tons of congratulations. You are just awesome.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m in the final year of my b.tech program and i have made a project on online blog system using asp.net .what are the possible interview questions that can...
Hello Engineers, Can you share some information about fluid mechanics? What is role in Engineering ? something more and more. I hope for positive response πŸ˜€ Thanks in Advance, Ankush...
Wireless Range Extenders have become necessary companions, even for the most modern routers. The strength of wireless signal drastically reduces if they encounter walls or other obstacles and hence it...
Just came to know that www.google.com/foobar/ is Google's hidden recruiting website. The things aren't very straightforward, obviously. Here's how I think it works:- Google keeps track of what information you...
Hi am RAVI ..can u olz tel me what is the qualification for to become a Tekla moduler or BIM design engineer.. And is any possibility to move to moduler...