Congratulations India!

Well done to India on becoming cricket world champions. It was well deserved and shows what can be accomplished when one is committed to a goal and when one gives everything to attain that goal. Those guys worked hard and they have given India the biggest prize in cricket. Respect to the players and congratulations to them and the fans of the great game.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congrates to all Indian Cricket Team and specially to Cricket Crazy Ceans.
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

At last v won world cup!!!!!!!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Congratulations to the Wining Team.
    I can't help saying this:
    BHARAT MATA KI JAI...!!.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Congrats to all the Cricket Crazy Fans who supported and prayed for the best outcome!

Finally we have the World Cup 2011 in our hands! ๐Ÿ˜

Cheers for India!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    The ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 Champions !!!
    Our INDIA

[โ€‹IMG]
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Good fight!!And a victory which we deserve.Chak de India!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was indeed an awesome win. Captain's winning SIX was the icing on top. I somehow predicted that India will win the match either with a FOUR or a SIX ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Total frenzy over winning the world cup. ๐Ÿ˜ It was incredible on the part of Indian team mates who gelled so well with each other and bagged the cup!
    The nice part is the final match was not one-sided and Sri Lankans gave a very very tough competition.
    It was great witnessing this historic event. \m/
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats to all Indians and our CE members ๐Ÿ˜€ 3 cheers Hip Hip......Hurray!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    it was indeed a wonderful team effort and i must say we did well in all the fields. ๐Ÿ˜€ our fielding was outstanding. no drops less mis-fielding and a strong batting line up too ๐Ÿ˜€ an awesome team!!! ๐Ÿ˜
    a treat to all Indian Cricket fans indeed.
    Now india is the ruler in ODI, Test, T20. ๐Ÿ˜ we're the first ranking in all three ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    It was indeed an awesome win. Captain's winning SIX was the icing on top. I somehow predicted that India will win the match either with a FOUR or a SIX ๐Ÿ˜
    First there was Paul the Octopus
    after that Warne the Octopus and now we have on CE Biggie the Octopus. great Prediction. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Congrats to India for winning the world cup cricket match!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • johnpatrick
    johnpatrick
    The young challenging power finally brings the exact result. I want to remember Mr.Gary Kirsten, Indian Coach, who turned Team India to their present condition.

Celebrate...๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

for the marine engineers out here ..I have this pice of equipment I am trying to set up and use ,, for fuel oil clarifying ..do I need to heat...
This is an abrasive process, in which abrasive stones of very fine grit size about 400 to 600 is used. The final product produced is very polished and almost always...
The description of the video says: "We're hiring autocompleters for Google Search! Are you passionate about helping people? Are you intuitive? Do you often feel like you know what your...
I am facing problem in configuring the Apache.Installed Apache 2.2. When i m trying to save edits, using notepad to the confg file but i get "Access is Denied" and...
There are two cities A and B 1000 km apart. An elephant is having 3000 bananas with him which he has to carry from city A to B. He can...