Congrats to CEan Mahesh Dahale on becoming Microsoft Certified Professional!

I just got the news that our CEan Mahesh_Dahale is now Microsoft Certified Professional

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Heartiest congratulations to Mahesh! Rock on!

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations !!!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats .......[โ€‹IMG]
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congrats !!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Thanks a lot guys!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations mahesh..!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    congrats mahesh.....
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    sahithi pallavi
    Congratulations mahesh..!!
    goyal420
    congrats mahesh.....
    Thank You Very Much
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats dude! Which examination did you do? And whats your future certification plans?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Way to go!!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    gohm
    Way to go!!!
    Thanks

ash
    Congrats dude! Which examination did you do? And whats your future certification plans?
    hi ash Thanks a lot
    passed 70-270 (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows XP Professional).

Now I am looking forward to give more Microsoft exams. But got confused that should I give a windows server 70-290 or directly exchange server 70-284 or should go on DBA track
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations Mahesh.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Congrats Mahesh!!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Congratulation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's our review of the book - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/prisoners-of-hate-by-c-v-murali-book-review.62820/ If you have any questions, comments; post them here. We'll try to have the author to comment ๐Ÿ˜€ Best,
can somebody provide me source code of media player in java i need to submit as my project and i have no lead so if any one can then please...
Many might have already come across these words: but just a repea fort hose who dont know this man's speech! frankly speaking, Wipro Technologies is a competitive vendor and though...
Actually I have a rar file but there is no winRAR on the system there is win ZIP on this computer Can anyone tell how to use this file now...
CEans, I'd like to bring your attention to a possibly fraud company. eSpot Digital and CE agreed for promotion of Nokia phones through CE and they had agreed for a...