confusion to join GATE class or not ????

I am currently in 6th sem of engineering (3rd year)..in Pune University I want to give 2015 attempt for GATE should I join the Gate Coaching Classes which are conducted Weekend sat 5 and sunday 10 hours ...Few Seniors Told me that I should prepare at a home or take a drop after final yer and then join Classes because it is hard and tough to study weekend class continously for period of 10 months..What should I do...I am really interested in GATE ..Any one had done it before kindly reply ..
and i am seeing 2 classes in Pune
1) Vaani Institue Pune branch
2) ACE Academy Pune branch(opened this year)
Which should I join my interest is in ACE but it is new in Pune and has a good record in Hyderabad...
Please help friends....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

projects related to aeronautical and mechanical departments in R&D design analysis Study material Question bank Technical articles aeroprojectsite.wordpress.com space2aero.blogspot.in
Czech Republic located game studio, Warhorse Studios has funded a Kickstarter game Kingdom Come Deliverance; which is powered by Crytek's CryEngine3. CryEngine 3 is the latest version of Crytek's game...
I am not going to write what's already been mentioned in Gnome's blog. I will simply post pictures which is enough to give you hint on future CSD in Gnome...
EQUILIBRIO 2014, The annual Techno-management fest of GGV finished off in style at 7:00 PM on the 24th of January, with the Battle of Bands stealing the show. The entire...
Hi CEans, I am doing pre - final year in Mechanical Engineering. I have quite interest in pursuing INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE (IES). But in our locality ( Trichy-Tamilnadu), there is...