Confusion in selecting main project

Good morning
Iam radhakrishna studying final year cse.Now its time to opt main projects ,but we have some confusion and pressure in selecting cloudcomputing/datamining.Last time we have choosen datamining as our miniproject.Now we are in peer pressure that the management is expecting a hilarious project,because the last miniproject which we have done got fantastic response.The project itself is "SMARTIDENTIFICATION".I need your valuable suggestions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Mobiles has launched its new low-budget Android smartphone with the 'Nexian NV-45' in India which is being sold online via Flipkart. Indonesia-based Nexian was acquired by the Spice Group...
The latest 2-in-1 detachable from Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 recently got a firmware update that is said to fix the stability issues and extensively improve the type cover experience....
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does ititDoit require...
Plasmonics (Study of the interaction between electromagnetic field and free electrons in a metal) has been instrumental in devising new optoelectronic technologies and has immensely improved the performance of photovoltaic...
Facebook announced that every video on its platform will now play on the HTML5 format by default. According to Facebook, adapting to HTML5 suits the large size and complexity of...