Confusion - Higher Studies or Job - What to choose?

i am doing my b.e (ece) and going to finish my first year by this month .sometimes i feel to go higher studies but some times to do job.but whenever i feel to do my higher studies i get a confusion to what to do m.b.a,m.tech,m.s..........but i feel i want to do my higher studies from iit i dont know what to do if i get a clarity now i can move on in my career.......so help me friends.........

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This thread is moved to appropriate section.

@Saijayadeep: You need to decide your career path. You are in your first year right now. So, you have about 3 more years to take the decision.
    I would recommend that you should study your subjects thoroughly and think whether you like any particular subject and wish to pursue higher studies in that field.

Also, I would recommend that you should be a regular member of CE Forum, so that the fellow engineers guide and help you in any problems you might face. 👍

Lastly, Welcome to CE.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    thank you..............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree with AKD. Be regular here and you'll find many like minded engineers from various parts of the world who'll make your views clearer. It's usually recommended to go for higher studies only after at least 2 years of corporate experience. You already have ample time to prepare and I believe it's too early to think about your post-graduate decisions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers VoiCE Articles: Google To Track Dengue Hubs - CrazyEngineers Persistent Systems To Acquire Agilent Technologies’ Software Business To Bolster Life Sciences Expertise - CrazyEngineers Intel Now Shrink Kids With...
[video=youtube;uycOpnYnd5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uycOpnYnd5g[/video] There are a lot of critics of the twilight movie series. The fan following of this movie is almost equal to the no. of people who hate it. The...
sir i am in 3rd year doing b.tech ece....nw i am interested in doing ms from usa and willl take gre/toefl and after ms i want to do mba(after 2...
Hey guys, I will have a cast study competition organized by shell for engineering students and graduates on the 12th of June. I want you guys to how to prepare...
Sony is such a big brand & it’s already among the best choices for the tv consumers. The amazing fact is that it’s planning to come up with FPR 3D...