confusion among time sharing of CPU among processors and Virtual processor

hi everyone,
can u please tell me that if CPU time is shared among running processes then why we talk about virtual processors creation in non distributed system for multiple processes.

regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, m doing a mini project based on microcontroller, at89s52. m getting a warning while convertin my code to hex code. 😕 the warning is coming in this way, WARNING...
Bangalore: Google is more attractive employer than Microsoft according to the first global index of employer attractiveness by Universum. Google tops the list of Global Top 50 Business and the...
hello all, I doing 1st M.E in Computers and Communication. Iam planning to decide my project topic in this year. I wanted to do some thing that can be practically...
Hi, Iam doing my M.E 1st year in Computers and communication. I need guidance in choosing my project.. can some one help me in that. Thank you
TWARAN'10 is the biggest techfest which will be starting from from 15th-JAN-2010 . In this all the existing clubs of BIT, Mesra , Ranchi joined to organize a techfest which...