Confused; please help!

Hey everyone, I'm an undergraduate student currently about to start my third year in electrical engineering.

I'm really curious about how to tackle such a large field of EE. I mean for now I don't even know about many things which I hear about in online courses.

Till now, I've studied C++, Matlab, a introductory circuit course, digital logic circuits, signals and systems, a EE lab.

Can anyone give me an idea of what I should cover to gain the basic knowledge of the field since I need to decide in about a year where should I expertise in.

Please list the general topics I need to cover, WHERE I should be covering them and what should be my plan in covering all this stuff to an extent that I've a fair enough knowledge of every required thing. Please provide a general description of each topic, what it's topic, it's practical implication etc..

PS : The institute I study in is good but I think I need to do better to compete.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's i heard about third party software. but i dont know what it is. can any one give me a brief idea about third party software. and what is...
In a simple cell charger circuit using 1 transformer a diode a resistor a lamp for current indication and a cell how overcharging of cell can be avoided ? someone...
Samsung Electronics India has introduced a printer that's world's smallest laser printer for Indian Markets. Samsung Electronics, the digital technology leader today enhanced its Printer line-up with the launch of...
here's the video of 'Roomba' YouTube - CleanMate 365 QQ1 - robot vacuum video ๐Ÿ˜ what'cha think? what all could be the mechanisms used in it?
... URL :: TechOnline | Fundamentals of Wireless introduces wireless /IEEE standards/modulation techniques Duration 1 hr