Confused in which field should i do my summer training

Hello i m 2nd yr Ec student i m very confused in which field should i do my summer training and also how get in iitk for summer training........

Replies

• ambar_des
    ambar_des
    iitk has its Surge program for 2nd n 3rd year students. u can apply with that.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    mohini chouhan
    Hello i m 2nd yr Ec student i m very confused in which field should i do my summer training and also how get in iitk for summer training........
    If you are in Chennai, and have interest in Robotics and Embedded Systems, then BotiX and EmbedX are there for ya... 😀 If interested, let me know... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We never knew we'd need a tiny slate with a magical touch screen on it that'd begin to replace our laptops. However, we all must agree that gadgets are evolving...
Hello engineers, I have a very big doubt in DSB SC,SSB SC modulation techniques.we know that the message signal is modulated with a carrier signal of a high frequency for...
Airtel's launched 3G across few cities in North India and has introduced USB 3G Modem Sticks: E1731. The E1713 has following features - Speed HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps Network: customized...
I recently attended a workshop by LI2 Innovations on Android Application Development. The workshop's duration was of 2 days and they charged us Rs 800/- 😕 On the first day,...
Airtel has launched 3G services in Bangalore, Delhi, Coimbtore, Chennai, Jaipur, Delhi. I did not see unlimited data plans in the list (checked few cities) so wondering how do you...