Confused engineer..

Hiii...guys😀......I'm Karan and i am a mechanical engineer..degree completed back in 2009.....did job too.Now unemployed😛...Well my hobbies are b-boying,listening to music,reading,travelling and eating different cuisines.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Karan, Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Karan Raj Nohwar
    Hiii...guys😀......I'm Karan and i am a mechanical engineer..degree completed back in 2009.....did job too.Now unemployed😛...Well my hobbies are b-boying,listening to music,reading,travelling and eating different cuisines.
    B-Boying! 👍 I've often wondered how do people get started with it.

Welcome!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Karan Raj Nohwar
    I think we have a first CEan here who has interests in B-boying. 😀
    Welcome to CE, friend. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    B-Boying - Great. Welcome to CE, Karan. Hope you'll stay active on the forum 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Confused: elementary property of an engineer😲
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans.. Let me know if u can solve this.. 1. Use any arithmetic operation on 6 zeros... and the result must be 720.... 2. What is the result of...
Is there any way to create an installer using C programming..? I want embed all the files of a software created by me in an exe file, which will extract...
hello frnzz....i have knowledge in core java..please... suggest me some innovative idea....so that i can develop my project...and it should be unique. ...😀
Hi guys, Does anybody know about mongo DB and its installation process. 😉
Share ur views about NFC technology in delhi metro?