Confused between networking and software testing

Hi,i have done Electronics & communication in 2015 from pune.i have 1 year of experience in tech support executive, but now I m working in IT company as software tester(manual tester), but didn't find any growth, should i leave job and start career in networking side Or should i learn any programming language.. Or should i continue job.I m very much confused about my career.suggest best job oriented course. Please suggest a right path

Replies

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

I have 8 month of experience as manual tester.... I m from electronics & communication background... I need clarification... What should i do for boost my carreer

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

Best job oriented course for electronics & communication engineer.. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Continue working in the same job and look for opportunities in software testing. Software testing has vast number of jobs available in Indian IT and you should upgrade your skills-set with Automation.

We've an experience QA guy who can guide you - #-Link-Snipped-# . Over to you, Saandeep! 

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

Thank u so much... But as manual tester i feel very low. As every single person with normal graduation doing testing certification and started  a job.... I did. B.E... I didnt find any difference... Why?  should i get any benefit with B. E electronic & comm + Software Testing. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Ask all the similar questions here. Avoid starting new discussion on the same topic. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Software Qa is slowly dying is all talk around the globe, but whats dying is manual testing. 

Automation will always be there , the only issue here is there are so many automation tools available in the market so you need to learn quite a few of those tools. One is the latest one is Mabl UI , automation tool based on artificial intelligence. 

Performance testing will also , will always be there.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - I believe software manual testing ain't going anywhere for the next 10 years for sure. But that too, depends upon the advancement of AI. We still need manual testing before we could automate things. 

At CrazyEngineers, we rely heavily on manual testing (random testing, to be specific) in order to find bugs and automate only the most common ones. 

You are right - there are plenty of tools in the market and it's difficult to choose. Will definitely explore Mabl UI. 

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

Ok... I want switch my manual testing... I want to do testing which is similar to my field electronics n telecommunication.. Suggest some testing course which is common for software n hardware... I want to learn testing.... Unique and Ever green tool

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-# what i mean is will you just hire a full time QA as a manual tester? No correct?

So thats what I was saying about, we either need expertise in Automation or performance and yes manual testing will always be there :)

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

Hi... As per our discussion I have start learning java for automation testing.. But seriously it is too boring. I m least interested in programming... Seriously I want to switch my field.... Or suggest some trending course.  Except programming. I want to learn latest technology related electronics & communication... Which also give me best earning... Stay evergreen.. Also populated in worldwide.. Plz suggest something..

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

I don't get any reply from ur sight.. Reply me

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - I think your questions were answered. If you find the QA field boring, you'll have to look for a field that's more interesting to you. I believe it was your own choice to switch to Software QA and my recommendation is that you should stick to it until you find out something that you are sure you wish to do. 

If you really wish to switch your career, I'll recommend choosing a VLSI or related course from CDAC. That's the only way you could get trained and have a way to change your career path. 

• mazhar shaikh
    mazhar shaikh

Cdac offering lots of course,  which 1 is better, any alternate Institute, which do not have enterance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i'm ME final year student i need project ideas in smart agriculture using iot. I have an idea related to irrigation but it is already implemented. So i'm looking...
Hello friends,can you help me? I want to some of the automobile industry forum. I want to learn more professional knowledge of automobile industry. Thank you very much.
Will it be worthy to make a project in a industry and how much money shall we put if we are a team of three.
@Yashi Das Can i apply for winter internship at Doordarshan .Now I am in 3rd year.  Does Doordarshan offer winter internship??
I have a question about how ip address provides my location and how stuff whatismyipaddress.com shows my location. And i tried to see my ip location when i was in...