Confused about career choice, need help!

hi

I am Yash.Let me introduce myself first i am a btech fresher (ECE) with good skills of programing(in both electronics and computer languages) and with the best skill, oration.
the major reason of my creating this thread is that "i am in an ambiguous situation in choosing my carrier",this indecisiveness is making me highly unstable.I request for a suggestion from you.Forgot to mention i have a very good at psychology too.
PLEASE help me to get out of this dormant state.

thanks

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As you said that you have good skills of programming in Electronics as well as Software then R&D section in any Embedded company is suitable for you as they need such engineer who is able to design Hardware and also expert in Embedded software programming.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does the inverter works while there is no electricity? Does it require a battery? Please let me know.
Will it be feasible to create an Ironman arc reactor?? i think it either use palladium cold fusion or a hot fusion reactor of small size can the reactor size...
what is the difference b/w vlsi and embedded branches?
Hi, Dear Friends... I have Pursued B.E in E&C and Masters in VLSI. But didnt get atleast Interview in any companies saying Fresher. So i am planning to set up...
hello to all my friends... my self soumik patra. i have just completed my 2nd year exam in B.tech Civil engineering. looking forward to carry on with. its all i...