Confuse about choosing the project..

Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best project of your choice.I am very greatful if provide links..sorry, i am an engineering student studing in fifth semister...waiting for your reply..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best...
CEans, This is to inform you that CE is under major spammer attack. Looks like some smart-a$$ as setup scripts to register on CE. As a preventive measure, all new...
Read the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/5618-major-spammer-attack-ce.html in this thread.
What is thermo stat ? Can anyone explain me with example ? Does thermocouple sense only temperature? explain with example
How to know whether servomotor is a DC servomotor or AC servomotor by seeing the image? and how to know whether its an analog servomotor or digital servomotor?