Confluence 2012 at NIT Kurukshetra, Thanesar on Feb 16, 2012

NIT, Kurukshetra is organizing CONFLUENCE'12, its National level Cultural Festival from 16th-19th February, 2012. The event would comprise of a large number of events and activities from various clubs like: Students? Activity club, Music and Dramatics, Fine Arts, Photography, Hindi Literature and Debating etc.

NIT, Kurukshetra is a premier government engineering institute, accredited with the status of INSTITUTION OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE and ranks amongst the top 15 colleges in INDIA and is the best in Haryana. We are organizing an event of grandeur in which the major attractions will be STAR NITE and other pro shows like 3-D FILM FESTIVAL, DJ NITE, LASER SHOWS ,STUNT MANIA and many more flagship events like LIBAS(fashion show) ,GROOVE ARMADA(group dance),SOLO DANCE, and so on .The team has also planned to serve some social causes like RAKHTDAAN ( BLOOD DONATION DRIVE), AIDS AWARENESS and PROMOTION OF TOURISM in the land of MAHABHARATA. The last day will witness the presence of a well known band or celebrity singer like KK/KAILASH KHER/MOHIT CHAUHAN or other renowned celebrities of same stature.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Conclave 2011 is RKNEC (now RCOEM) annual Alumni day. All the alumni of the college are invited to attend the event. Letter from the organizers - On behalf of the...
I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
I have searched a lot on the internet, but couldn't find any good link. There are a lot of certifications available but I couldn't find any degree. Please advise me...
Hello CEans. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I am curious to know about LinkedIn. Is it same as any other social networking site? I heard a...
Hello everybody, I am an electronics and communication engineering student studying in Final year. I have been placed in prestigious software company which gives salary 3 lacs p.a. I am...