Configuring Binatone DT 820 modem

Hi Guys,
In our company we have a wifi which needs to be connected to telephone line (airtel).
We got Binatone DT 820 modem & it's already configured & it has 4 options (LAN, Power, Adsl & Internet).
After connecting except Internet rest of the lights are displaying,
Now
I don't know what to configure to make internet work as I have to first check it with any laptop then only can b used in wifi.
Plz help

Replies

• sauhard
    sauhard
    For airtel connection you need to put in the username and password settings inside the modem.
    For configuring modem you need to first get connected to your wifi connection.
    Then type in browser
    192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2
    A window should appear asking for username and password.
    In username type- admin
    In password type- admin or password (Anyone should work)
    When you are inside the modem you need to put in the username and password provided by your ISP .
  • balackvolt
    balackvolt
    sauhard
    For airtel connection you need to put in the username and password settings inside the modem.
    For configuring modem you need to first get connected to your wifi connection.
    Then type in browser
    192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2
    A window should appear asking for username and password.
    In username type- admin
    In password type- admin or password (Anyone should work)
    When you are inside the modem you need to put in the username and password provided by your ISP .

Hi Sauhard,
    I entered till the web console of modem that is 192.168.1.1 automatically the laptop also got the IP 192.168.1.2, ok let me chek tomorrow otherwise i'll send a screen shot . thank you 4 the reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Taiwanese company Chipship has announced plan of releasing Smart Glass which will be competing Google Glass. And from the proposed specifications, it is killing Google Glass in each &...
I feel this decision can really help in reducing the margin of black money by at least 10% to 15%. However we cannot expect the entire black money to go...
Budget Android device manufacturer WickedLeak has put up the Wammy Ethos Tab 3 on sale on its official website for Rs. 10,990. The WickedLeak Wammy Ethos Tab 3 offers more...
Anonymous developers have come up with an idea of a peer to peer system of sharing bandwidth to create a shadow internet system. The project titled Bitcloud is still in...
As we await the public release of the Google Glass, developers at Google have added a fun element to this wearable by developing several games for Google Glass. Most of...