From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@balackvolt • 26 Jan, 2014
Hi Guys,
In our company we have a wifi which needs to be connected to telephone line (airtel).
We got Binatone DT 820 modem & it's already configured & it has 4 options (LAN, Power, Adsl & Internet).
After connecting except Internet rest of the lights are displaying,
Now
I don't know what to configure to make internet work as I have to first check it with any laptop then only can b used in wifi.
Plz help
@sauhard • 26 Jan, 2014 • 1 like For airtel connection you need to put in the username and password settings inside the modem.
For configuring modem you need to first get connected to your wifi connection.
Then type in browser
192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2
A window should appear asking for username and password.
In username type- admin
In password type- admin or password (Anyone should work)
When you are inside the modem you need to put in the username and password provided by your ISP .
@balackvolt • 26 Jan, 2014 • 1 like
sauhard
For airtel connection you need to put in the username and password settings inside the modem.
For configuring modem you need to first get connected to your wifi connection.
Then type in browser
192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2
A window should appear asking for username and password.
In username type- admin
In password type- admin or password (Anyone should work)
When you are inside the modem you need to put in the username and password provided by your ISP .

Hi Sauhard,
I entered till the web console of modem that is 192.168.1.1 automatically the laptop also got the IP 192.168.1.2, ok let me chek tomorrow otherwise i'll send a screen shot . thank you 4 the reply

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · May 29, 2014

Amazon, the world's greatest competitor to most e-commerce websites and to Flipkart in India has launched a new free app called "Kindle Cloud Reader" that lets Amazon users read Kindle...
Archives

@Feather · May 29, 2012

can somebody please explain the difference between expansion and construction joint with simple example? what are its practical usages?
Archives

@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 23, 2014

Reportedly, Microsoft is planning to cut the price of its much-awaited Windows 8.1 operating system by about 70% for makers of low-cost computers and tablets. Same report by Bloomberg claims...
Archives

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Mar 2, 2015

Microsoft Devices announced the two new Windows Phone 8.1 (Denim Update) smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The Microsoft Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL have been...
Archives

@jishnu nair · Aug 8, 2012

hey guysss !!!!this is jishnu nair..i m goin to take a step in this evergreen and fascinating world of mechanical engineerin...i wuld lyk to know what are the important topics...