Configure WiFi in ZTE zxdsl 531b router (when DHCP is enabled)

Hi Cean's,

I am having 2 pc and 1 laptop

Both pc are connected to router through wired connection and share internet connection.

Now i want to share my internet connection with my laptop through wifi connection .

can any one guide me to do this task.(Router: ZTE ZXDSL 531B)

Thanks.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-#

May be above link will be helpful to you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Human Recognition Systems Launches the First Biometric Workforce Management Solution for the Civil Environment MSite Civil is the new edition of MSite - the UK’s leading biometric access and workforce...
Hi...can any1 of u please suggest me, what should i opt now, i have done b.tech. CS in 2009 wid 75.6%. After that I taught in an Engineering college for...
It's shocking for me. Today, when I tried to open my blog hosted at Wordpress.com It shows a message from "Mortgage Web Success" and displays Google Ads. I can not...
😕i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be.... is there any...
There are very few user of ubuntu as compared to windows.As we all know that Windows are very well known in terms of ease of use and functionality.And in favour...