conductivity meter

Hi.....i'm new to this website.....i'm doing my third year and am doing a project on conductivity meter....can anyone help me on how to start it???😕

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    ""on how to start it?""
    the prelimimary stage is that go collect information on your topic and check what is the latest trend/invention on your topic and think something that is really innovative . that will pave your way to success.
    all the best!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    do you have any idea of how to measure conductivity?
  • kgprakash.1989
    kgprakash.1989
    godfather
    do you have any idea of how to measure conductivity?
    Sir...i'v used it in chemistry lab...but to design it, i'm searching for a few tips...i'v got a circuit using the signal generator as cathode and the anode connected to a I/V convertor, amplifier and rectifier....finally to a multimeter...can i find a complete circuit????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody help me with any quality based or managment based final year mechanical (study based)projects which can be performed in a small scale industries
what is the use of relay in circuit?
hii... i am savitha pursuing 7th semester in computer science engg...i am supposed to give seminar on any technology based topics...so i need help on selecting good topic...plz can somebdy...
Hello all. I'm new here so hello everyone. I am currently on a level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, second year. As part of this year I am...
We're currently designing a vehical for SAE Competition pls guide me abt "how to draw transmission curves for the gearbox" Specification for gearbox we're using gear ratios 1st gear: 3.17:1...