Concrete Canvas - This is Such A Huge Engineering Plus!

Concrete canvas is a material that comprises all elements of concrete, but is flexible enough to be set in any desired shape. Via this technology, permanent solid structures could be erected in just a fraction of time required to build a traditional building.

Applications and scope would be aplenty. As stated in the video, this would be a potential solution to employ at a disaster affected area to shelter the homeless.

Watch video to catch concrete canvas in action-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung is introducing entry level 4G android phone in their massive line-up of Galaxy smartphones. This android device is same as that Samsung’s Galaxy core with added support of LTE....
Is OOPs Concepts essential for system programming?
Fragmentation has always been one of the biggest problems for Android. And adding salt to injury, Apple has been persistently writing about it as several low-cost smartphones are launched with...
Outernet is a new project which aims to bring FREE internet for every single inhabitant on planet Earth. Internet has now become an indispensable part of human life, and statistically...
When I saw the gif, I knew I had to play my part and share this. Such awesomeness. 👍 I'm not able to copy the image, so redirecting you to...