Concept of RL,RC,RLC

CAN U GIVE ME A CLEAR IDEA ON THESE .PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satty lavanya
    CAN U GIVE ME A CLEAR IDEA ON THESE .PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Have you referred to your textbooks? They should have a pretty comprehensive information on what you're looking for. It would be better if you could tell us what exactly you found difficult to understand so that the doubts can be cleared.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What did you understand or not-understand about RL, RC and RLC?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    RL RC and RLC is any combination of resistor inductor and capacitor

There is purpose in using this combination in either series or parallel mode so lots of importance need to be given

Pls be more specific or else you will not find any solution

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got this in the mail. No idea how good the lead is: Engineering Students can register inhttps://www.campuscouncil.com/ to attend Off Campus for 40 Companies.
My friend KGRD sent this:
i m doing my project in atmega16. i need to tell the advantage of atmega16 over pic. pls help me. there is one major advantage of atmega16. pls give me...
I just found a very interesting stuff from Ken Shirrif's blog on Reverse Engineering of Arithmetic Logic Unit Microprocessor 8085. To anyone who wants to read the full detail on...
On Feb 2, 2013 , I stumble upon The Hindu Editorial, "Like poetry for software" , in which they are comparing open source programmers with Mirza Galib (The Godfather of...