Computer security related projects

i am in BE last year....pls give mi suggetions...about the computer security projects....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tush123
    i am in BE last year....pls give mi suggetions...about the computer security projects....
    Computer security is a vast domain, you will have to narrow it down for your project. It could be about the security of computer systems or use of computer systems in other forms of security.

Tell us what are you more interested in?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To disable the access to USB port, for pen drive: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK. 3. Locate,...
I am doing speech -music discrimination using matlab as my main project. In that i am having rms module , zcr module and lpc module. For each individual signal i...
Hello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a...
I have following questions p=VI If a power generated from a gas turbine is 300 megawatt, then what is the value of V & I in this power, and what...
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ALLOWABLE SIZE OF GI PIPE CONNECTING TO THE DRAINAGE SPOUT OF FLYOVER (IN RAJASTHAN REGION) AS PER I S CODES .