Computer science to Automobiles

i have completed my engineering in computer science,is it possible do my MS in automobiles?
if yes,please help me with this

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. You can refer to similar discussion going on here.
    "#-Link-Snipped-#", "#-Link-Snipped-#", "#-Link-Snipped-#".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been working as Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Uttar Haryana Bijili Vitran Nigam Ltd. for 18 years.I am from Haryana India.
Nature's photosynthesis beats artificial solar cells hands down when it comes to efficiency. Photosynthesis, a phenomenon perfected by nature since the beginning of the life on Earth achieves near perfect...
GreyOrange co-founders Samay Kohli and Akash Gupta share more than just their alma mater. Mechanical engineers by degree, these two BITS Pilani graduates hail from middle class families and both...
Quote: This course gives you easy access to the invaluable learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. We’ll learn about the...
Hey Guys today discussion is on "What details are need to be filled during Bank transaction". Everyone of us do bank transaction at least once in a week on an...