Computer Science-Gate for Electronics Communication student.

Hi guys, I would be obtaining BE. in EXTC in this year.
Right from the time I have began to program, I started to develop a liking for computer science.
Hence I decided to get my major in CS.

However I lack the formal background of Discrete Maths, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture.
I can manage things little bit with Datastructures and Algorithms as I have self studied them for some time now.

I want to appear for GATE-CS 2013 and so I think I have time in my hands to get my basics correctly done.

Thus I want to know in which order should I proceed, which subjects first.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.electronicscomponentsworld.com/articleView~idArticle~71445_47590182092011.html
Here are some list of free automation tools used for testing and related functions. 1. SuperScan version 3 : Source : SuperScan v3.0 | McAfee Free Tools System Requirements :...
Hey Everyone..!! Tell me about your favorite work that you like to do in free time.. My favorite work is sleeping and listening songs.. Let me know yours.. whirlpool dishwasher...
Clear -In terms of -Basic Information. Concise - In terms of -Shorter but correct. Concrete - In terms of - what requirement is to be specified. Correct Coherent - In...
A company needs to implement etiquette for the following three reasons: Professionalism Efficiency Protection from liability Following are rules and regulations of email etiquettes : 1. Subject Line : Should...