Computer science engineer looking to make career in robotics

hello buddies. i have a suspect in my mind whether i could have any career in robotics, being a computer science engineering student. if there are any possibilities , could anyone please guide me how to build my career in robotics ?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Robotics have many programs to control the robot as well as analyzing the scenario around the robot and so I would say a lot of scope is there in robotics for a Computer engineer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wordpress bloggers rejoice. The latest version of the most popular blogging software - WP 3.5, called ELVIN is now out. The latest version brings you a completely revamped Gallery and...
We've all been guilty of this at some point, no? 😉 Works with Hotmail as well. And also people who use Internet Explorer. And also (now) Blackberry users... And also......
Any info about his guys heard from a friend and I have zero knowledge about this
Apart from having fun, what else is Kaleidoscope used for? Is there any scientific purpose?
can anyone say me if there are any dictionary or guide kind of things which contains details of all the technical terms associated with computer science and engineering