CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kiran.laxman.hiwane • 11 Feb, 2015 • 1 like
ankita can u suggest me some good topicz for my final year project.....as i am computer student of diploma
@Rithika Singh • 23 Jun, 2018 • 1 like

im a diploma student in computer science.I need a topic from my project so plz help me

3.6k views

Related Posts

@pr159260 · Feb 26, 2013

Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am...
3.3k views

@aarthivg · May 23, 2012

What is the difference between machine and device ? Are these only two names for the same entity? Can we call a machine a 'device' and vice versa? Looking forward...
22.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

Snapdeal has introduced 'Snap-lite', the mobile optimised version of snapdeal.com. The timing of the announcement is quite interesting as it comes just about four days after its rival Flipkart announced...
4.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Dec 18, 2013

Micromax has again expanded its Canvas range of Android smartphones with the introduction of Canvas Blaze. This GSM+CDMA dual SIM smartphone has been designed by Micromax for Sistema Shyam TeleServices...
3.1k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Jan 12, 2015

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Micromax has unveiled yet another budget smartphone- Canvas Hue, further expanding its Canvas series of smartphones. The company claims the device to be a perfect blend...
3.2k views