CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kiran.laxman.hiwane • 11 Feb, 2015 • 1 like
ankita can u suggest me some good topicz for my final year project.....as i am computer student of diploma
@Rithika Singh • 23 Jun, 2018 • 1 like

im a diploma student in computer science.I need a topic from my project so plz help me

1.7k views

Related Posts

@Reya · Aug 5, 2011

Download all the ebooks free for GATE exam from the below link.
6.4k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Dec 16, 2014

After launching Iris Fuel 50 last month, the Indian mobile vendor has now launched another budget smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 60 at Rs. 8,888. The company asserts that the smartphone...
1.6k views

@er.vyas · Mar 26, 2011

hey Guys Here lot more Project Ideas For seminar I hope it will be useful to you all.MECHANICAL / AUTOMOBILE / PRODUCTION SEMINAR LIST ??? 4 wheel steering2. AIR_BREATHING_ROCKET_ENGINE3. AUTOMATIC_TRANSMISSION4. ...
1.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

A few minutes after HTC’s announcement, Microsoft Mobile took the centre stage at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) to announce its mid range offering that promises high end features. The...
3.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 15, 2013

I have a English short film with Hindi dubs. I want to replace it's audio file with the English audio track. Is there a way to do it? If yes,...
8.8k views