Computer models for Foundations

Hi...

Can anyone tell me if there are any computer models to analyse the type of foundation we need in those particular soil n whether conditions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz help,im getting incorrect output #include int main() { int i,pass,temp,a[10],n; printf("Enter the number of elements you would like to enter"); printf("%d",n); printf("Enter the elements of the array"); for(i=0;i
Guys, recently I came to know that TATA nano, the much hyped about so called cheapest car is being sold for 800,000 Nepalese Rupees in Nepal. It is roughly around...
I currently took admission in College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India for M.Tech Mechatronics. I would like to know the opportunities of doing this branch. Also if anyone could provide...
Hai Friends, I've just joined the Crazy Engineers club. I'm a final year student doing B.E. -E.C.E. I am hoping to get ideas about projects related to Mass Alert Messaging...
unsectorized source code for 3G handover in mobile wireless network matlab www.pudn.com This is matlab code of handover in 3G network u can't download the file before register in the...