Computer make it easier to do a lot of things which need not be done

" Computer make it easier to do a lot of things,but most of them dont need to be done."

i came across with the above statement while surfing and felt like sharing it with you people.

i kind of think that its apt only to some extent...

what is your opinion guys???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: read this !!!

DEP
    " Computer make it easier to do a lot of things,but most of them dont need to be done."

i came across with the above statement while surfing and felt like sharing it with you people.

i kind of think that its apt only to some extent...

what is your opinion guys???
    Do we need this thread in IKSA section or debate masterminds?

-The Big K-
  • DEP
    DEP
    Re: read this !!!

The_Big_K
    Do we need this thread in IKSA section or debate masterminds?

-The Big K-

yeah you are right. THis thread should be in "debate masterminds".
    sorry.. What do i do now? Shoul i re-post it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry about it. You need not start a new thread for the same topic. I'm moving the thread to Debate Masterminds.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, can anyone reccomend me some good books that one must read to work on my c/c++ programming skills. Regards, DEP
i am in B.tech 2nd year pursuing electronics & communication engg. i want to do summer training in embedded technology. plz anybody who can give me the idea or any...
Hi I am a newbie in the stock market and wanted to know that is it the right way to earn money. How can I make good money with that?...
#include int main() { int i; printf("Enter 2 numbers\n"); /* Write here few lines of code so that user gives 2 numbers as input(on console) and display the addition of...
Hi frnds i am rohan i am doing mech engg i am in need of animation of francis turbine! can any 1 help me????????????????? plz if anybody having it or...