Computer hard disc

How long a computer hard disc can last ??

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    i think it depends upon how user handle or use it and the more no formatting leads to the bad sector in the hard Disk.We can say its average life span is 5 to 6 years but it is not fixed it may vary, it totally depends upon the users usage.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    One more thing i want to add here ......keep your computers clean because many of viruses is there which dead your hard disk in just 2 to 3 month.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some says that by keeping very less memory space in the partitioned drives of hard disc lasts in the logical break of hard disc.... Is it true ?? And why...
hey CEans😁 Nowadays we see that being able to speak a foreign language is an advantage anywhere. so here in this thread let's learn to speak Japanese. we can start...
Hi I am a b.tech final year student (Electronics and telecom ) from Mumbai and need some industry contacts for my Final year Project! I will be highly Thankful.
In the context of electrical and electronics engineering, can someone explain the exact relationship between frequency and power?
Dear friends, I am looking for a good and easy to learn book for RDBMS and ASP Dot net with framework 3.5... I need the book which explains by examples...