Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science & Engineering

Hie Frnds ๐Ÿ˜€
Im Vish n i just passed diploma Computer Engineering
and now i want 2 apply for degree and available Streams are
  1. Computer Engineering
  2. Computer Science & Engineering.

So plz can Explain what is main Difference between these Courses ????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It could depend on the University that you're applying to. Have you verified the courses and the subjects that each branch has in your college?
  • graphite
    graphite
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yeah it depends upon the university you are applying to. In our university we had only one option that is computer engineering. I don't think that there would be much difference in the courses as the basic subjects like data structures , database management etc.. (there are many to name) are to be taught to every computer engineer. So you have a look at the subjects in each branch.
    So all the best and good luck. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shah Vish
    Shah Vish
    ya Stream Computer Science & Engineering is just recently added n modified
    also i had checked the syllabus
    thr hardly difference between both i.e lyk 1 or 2 subject in each semester
    i m uploading pdf file of both syllabus so accordingly plz tell which has better scope n development ๐Ÿ˜€

thnx once again ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜€
  • graphite
    graphite
    See almost all subjects are same till 3rd year. You might have seen that there is a subject soft computing in Computer Science & Engg. which is related to neural networks. Computer signal processing in computer Engg. is somewhat related to signal processing i.e digital signal. Each branch has its own scope and development now its up to your interest in subjects.
    Hope you got it. Good luck. ๐Ÿ‘
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    No difference at all. It is just illusion of words!
  • Shah Vish
    Shah Vish
    Hehe ๐Ÿ˜€
    thnx M going $ computer Engg....

๐Ÿ˜
  • priya burghate
    priya burghate
    yes,there is litl differnce that in comp science & engginering and comp engg.
    best luk!
  • delta
    delta
    in ce there is mostly computer subject with electronics part but in cse there is mostly theory
  • Shah Vish
    Shah Vish
    Thnx ๐Ÿ˜€
    waise b mujhe practicals sub hi suits karte h
    theory i snt good 4 health ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Shah Vish
    Thnx ๐Ÿ˜€
    waise b mujhe practicals sub hi suits karte h
    theory i snt good 4 health ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
    It is against forum rules to post in other languages other than English Do check it out
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Both Computer Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering study the use of the digital computer as a tool that makes possible much of modern technology and the overlap between the two fields is significant. Both disciplines study the inner workings of computers and both study hardware as well as software aspects of computer systems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm happy to announce a new feature on CrazyEngineers - thread prefixes. We now have the ability to add a 'prefix' in the thread to make it easier to...
Quora can be a great place to get professional answers to your professional questions, but 'Answer Underground' is a place for professional answers to hmm, the unprofessional questions. The app...
Hi seniors, Is there anybody to provide information about career after VIT Mtech CAD/CAM...please tell me the present placement scenario...avg packages ...highest and lowest of the same....thanks inh advance please...
I know a lot of you already have secured a job with leading companies in your countries. I, however, want to know what you inner voice says about your 'readiness'...
If you grew up playing with Lego blocks and have built the awesome structures using them, while stepping on the pieces once in a while to get badly hurt, you...