Computer & communication engineering problems with calculations in C++

Hi.
I have a request.
Can anyone tell me any computer or communication engineering problems with calculations in C++?
For example, calculations for converting 3gp to avi, etcetera.

As soon as possible, please.
A.S.A.P!
Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys just try this.Even i had the same problem but i fixed it with the following steps: 1.Go to start -->Run,then type Regedit 2.Navigate to the registry folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\...
Folder locker is one of the most used application for windows to lock some personal files. There is some time when we forget the password and due to which we...
MySQL command line administration- 1. Login to server- Goto MySQL installed location through command prompt- C:\MySQL\bin or C:\Program files\MySQL\bin Specify MySQL user and password - C:\MySQl\bin> mysql -u root -p...
Lost your MySQL root password? Resetting MySQL root password is simple. Please follow these steps- # Login to your MySQL server. # Locate the mysql.ini file. -This should be something...
IF u think u cannot format c drive when windows is running so try this & u can test on other drives this is simple binary code format c:\ /Q/X...