Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 26, 2011

    If you understand the instruction set, you will be able to visualize how the architecture will be. The buffers and memory management are covered in Instruction set. So that you can think of there will be 2 8 bit memories in a 8085 Microprocessor and stuff... Got it? ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gautam.kolluru

    @gautamkolluru-EtR8DB • Jun 26, 2011

    @praveenscience, thank you for the reply.

  • synergynext

    @synergynext-FdHLd3 • Jun 26, 2011

    good to have CS guru like Praveen onboard!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 26, 2011

    Welcome & Thanks... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 26, 2011

    Well said synergynext! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 26, 2011

    So Gautam, are you in 4th semester? Which university?

  • gautam.kolluru

    @gautamkolluru-EtR8DB • Jun 27, 2011

    @praveen, im currently working in abudhabi, uae. I've completed engg in yr 2009 from andhra university.

  • gautam.kolluru

    @gautamkolluru-EtR8DB • Jun 27, 2011

    I would like to visualise how the circuit, transistors etc., will be mounted on a chip to make a processor????

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 27, 2011

    Oh ok... Nice... And you can use Verilog HDL to visualize in a PC... ๐Ÿ˜€ I am not sure though but it is possible... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gautam.kolluru

    @gautamkolluru-EtR8DB • Jun 27, 2011

    I use ubuntu linux for my notebook. Do i have verilog s/w for it?

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 27, 2011

    Try the package education-electronics, I guess that will have much more... <a href="https://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/education-electronics" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Ubuntu โ€“ Error</a> ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gautam.kolluru

    @gautamkolluru-EtR8DB • Jun 28, 2011

    Thank you praveen, i would check that out.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 28, 2011

    Sure... Keep me updated... ๐Ÿ˜€