Computable Document Format (CDF) - Wolfram Alpha

I stumbled upon Computable Document Format - Computable Document Format (CDF) for Interactive Content . I'm really excited by the idea Wolfram Group has come up with. Be it .docx or .pdf or .pptx or any other document format - they do not allow interactivity with the user. The information flow is only one way. CDF offers interactivity with the documents. Go through above link to know more about CDF.

How do our CS engineers look at this innovation? Can anyone decipher what's going inside the CDFs? 😀 Share your views on how can CDF be used and what other problems it solves.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Its just like a Web Interface using HTML5 Stuffs inside a document. Yeah, new innovation only... 😀

But Windows 7/Vista/XP (106MB) is heavy size... 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

His name is Anders Behring Breivik, a 32-year-old man reportedly spotted at the scene of the bombing. Police believe he was acting alone. According to multiple news reports in Norway...
Nissan has launched a major new recruitment campaign for engineers and maintenance technicians to join its record-breaking Sunderland Plant. Up to 200 new positions across the plant will support the...
1. What is Network? 2. What is Internetwork? 3. What is ARPANET? 4. What are the functions of TCP/IP? 5. What is NSFNET? 6. What is ANSNET? 7. Name some...
can we use bernoulli's principle to calculate the velocity at which the gas is getting dispersed out of the cylinder? if the answer is 'no', then what is the way...
hai everyone i wana give u all a new topic that is "family r friends " lets start with dis having a new opinions of ur own which makes us...