Compressed Air Two Wheeler

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about how viable is designing a compressed air two wheeler as part of a final year project?
Please give me suggestions regarding how to go about the project

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    First strart by searching the site. There is a thread about the same subject a couple threads down & more threads if you do a search. After that, post your ideas and specific questions so all CEans can take part in the discussion.
  • einstein89
    einstein89
    search a patent with name angelio de petro (inventor)
    he claims to have built most efficient compressed air engine
    search
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    we are already discus on this topic!
  • CDINESH30011990
    CDINESH30011990
    😔Its waist of time in searching details of this, and moreover rather than having advantages ,it only has more disadvantages like less efficiency, more wear &tear, etc.

😉 Also u may not able to attain more scores just because of this demerits.

😎 My suggestion is to workout with another best idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell that is necessary to do paper presentation?
Can anybody know y the ceiling fan and table fan r rotating in opposite directions?
Suppose we are charging a gadget requiring 12 volts from a 15 volts rechargeable battery.Then, we say that battery is discharging means its voltage level is decreasing .Then how will...
Hi, Can any one help me in writing a matlab program to design equalizers for a specified overall system response for the zero-forcing criterion and the MMSE criterion? Thanks in...
Hello, I am a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student. I want to do final year project that is something innovative and neew ( atleast in India). I was thinking of...