Components of Electrochemical Impedance Analyzer

Hello everyone.. I wanted to know the components inside a practical impedance analyzer although I'm familiar with its working and how we use A.C voltage excitation signal to check current values at different frequencies, i wanted to know what components (like frequency generator, data collection etc.) actually play the role in showing us the final nyquist plot from the current collection at the start of a cell..block diagram or detailed article would be very helpful.
Thanks

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    These may help.
    Basics of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
    Basics of EIS: Electrochemical Research-Impedance Gamry Instruments
    Electrical impedance
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aki.4517
    aki.4517
    A.V.Ramani
    These may help.
    Electrical impedance
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you for the info. But I've already studied this and I'm familiar with the basics. I wanted to know the components inside a practical system of an impedance analyzer, eg. First step is signal generation so a Agilent frequency generator can be used for this. second step is analysis of output signal, so what practical components are there in it? Similarly for the whole process of impedance analyzer what components are there? And my second question is that can this be possible theoretically to build one using NI DAQ (for signal generation and output analysis) and labview as software.
  • aki.4517
    aki.4517
    A.V.Ramani
    These may help.
    Electrical impedance
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Also, please have a look at this.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Wanted to know in these terms to build an impedance analyzer using NI-DAQ and LabView.
    Thanks
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    National Instruments have an R&D centre in Bangalore. They are very helpful. Contact them with your problem. I am sure that you will get some useful info.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Who invented this device? Correct Answer: Evangelista Torricell Explanation: The image is that of a barometer. 2. What do these 4 hints relate to the most? Correct Answer: Trans-Siberian...
Hola folks! We organised the 'Sunday Quiz Contest' on 16th October with the addition of a twist - a timer! That's right. The participants had just 3 minutes to solve...
am interested in creating a system to detect and eliminate ransomware. can someone help to in it?? struck with decision between static or dynamic analysis.. what tools can be used...
Everything has a definite lifecycle, we are born and we die just like any other thing we see around, un-affecting the laws of conservation. And in this short span, things...
Triumph Motorcycles India has announced the availability of Bonneville T100 superbike in India. The T100 is now available for booking at Triumph showrooms for Rs. 7.78 lakh (ex-showroom in Delhi)....