Completely Confused About My Career. Help!

hello..i am completely confused about ma career...
can u help??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vani s.k
    hello..i am completely confused about ma career...
    can u help??
    Now that question tells us nothing. The first step is describe the situation you are in and ask specific question. Tell us the following -

1. Your education so far.
    2. Are you working or a student?
    3. What are your career aspirations.
    4. What are your interests.
    5. Efforts you've taken so far in deciding your career.
    6. Specific questions you want answers to.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    Now that question tells us nothing. The first step is describe the situation you are in and ask specific question. Tell us the following -

1. Your education so far.
    2. Are you working or a student?
    3. What are your career aspirations.
    4. What are your interests.
    5. Efforts you've taken so far in deciding your career.
    6. Specific questions you want answers to.

sirji,

i've explained everything ........... same problem i am facing .....

pls reply...

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The topic might be silly and discussed in multiple posts. Lot of people have no clue how to ask questions on online forums or sites. They make assumptions which make...
Elune is an awesome Windows 7 theme that you can download and install to make your computer look awesome. Download Link: https://www.deviantart.com/download/199350232/elune_by_minhtrimatrix-d3aormg.rar [.RAR File] Installation Instructions - Install Universal Theme...
I personally love Firefox and enjoy using Firefox 4. But when it comes to actual tests on the browser, the browser that rules is Opera 11. IN the browser war...
iPhone 4 may be the one of the strongest phones out there. US Air Force Combat controller and Jump Master, Ron Walker accidently dropped his iPhone from over 1000 ft...
If you enjoy Kratos' deadly fight actions, then be happy. The next installation of Mortal Combat will feature Kratos. Check out this video that shows preview - [video=youtube;x1jPqUupfsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1jPqUupfsU&feature=player_embedded[/video]