COMPLETE FILE SHARING SERVER USING LINUX (SAMBA SERVER ) PROJECT..

GUYZZ THESE ARE THE TASK THAT MY TEACHERS HAS GIVEN ME FOR THE MAJOR PROJECT are as follows.....

YOU HAVE TO CREATE A COMPLETE FILE SERVER IN LINUX in WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWING CONFIGURATIONS WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS ..

1) YOU HAVE TO CONFIG A SAMBA SERVER.

2) THE ADMIN CAN ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE THROUGH HIS/HER USER ID AND PASSWORD THE SYSTEM MAY CONSIST OF ANY OPERATING SYSTEM .
3)THE ADMIN SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWING AUTHORITIES (WRITTEN BELLOW).
a) approve and disapprove user.
b)delete user
c)selective authorities to a particular user
d)add user for time period(means the id should expire within a given time by the admin automatically)

SO WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO START THIS PROJECTS INITIALLY? , WHICH SCRIPTING LANGUAGE I SHOULD USE?, HOW TO PROVIDE IP'S....?. EVERY THING ... I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO HELP ME REGARDING THS PROJECT.

THANK YOU

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hellooooooooo all....... i m a student of electronics and communication engineering still in 4th year. i need some help regarding my project in 4th year.... my areas of interest are...
We come to know the Hard rock strata when the pile boring rig reaches the strata by getting the rock samples. If socketing in hard rock of 1.5D or 2D...
well i am an 18 year old who has been messing with computers/electronics sense about 3 years old.... but i don't really know what my strengths and weaknesses are lying...
Hello I am mjrockr, a socio political mentality driven techie whose goal is to provide highest standard for humanity. 😁 Glad to be a part of this community.
from comments on this video: im getting a white one 😀 TheHevva 3 days ago Black is cooler! TheMarleythedog 3 days ago