#-Link-Snipped-#

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Thanks for that.. I like Dilbert.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I did enjoy exploring that even though I never got the humor of the comic.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    I did enjoy exploring that even though I never got the humor of the comic.
    There's a book by Scott Adams titled "It's not funny if I've to explain it". Scott explains the jokes.

Here's my favorite joke from Dilbert strip:

PHB [Pointy Haired Boss]: (Addressing a meeting): We all are the pillars of this organizational pyramid!....

Dilbert (Question): Since when do pyramids have pillars?

Here's another -

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Also look at this- ๐Ÿ˜ #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Cool good info biggie.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    PHB [Pointy Haired Boss]: (Addressing a meeting): We all are the pillars of this organizational pyramid!....

[โ€‹IMG]
    Ha ha ha Good one ๐Ÿ˜ Liked it.๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    There's a book by Scott Adams titled "It's not funny if I've to explain it". Scott explains the jokes.

Here's my favorite joke from Dilbert strip:

awesomeest awesome!๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice one! biggie
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    seen any dilbert videos?? Bet that would be far more interesting..

For example, watch this very funny strip about the Y2K problem.

[youtube][/youtube]

There are lots more in youtube. Just search dilbert, and there you go.. Enjoy!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sorry all, thanks for trying, I just don't find the humor funny. I do not dislike though!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    It's ok. tastes do differ and there's nothing wrong about it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Toyota's new concept personal transport the iReal: video & review located here: Video: Toyota iReal personal mobility vehicle review | T3.com 20 mph top speed, couple hour charge. Morphs between...
I am Robert Brown.I am here to share my views and thoughts about Sustainability,climate energy and to actively participate in all the board activities . I am sure to have...
CEans, We need two of you to volunteer to interview startup owners around the world. Note that we need two CEans (to start with) who - Are entreprenurial in nature,...
We generally discuss about our favourite trackes, lets find the most hated songs by all here's mine: tere Bin Zinda hu mai Nimbuda nimbuda
:?: Can we use candle/bee wax as automobile fuel? Any vehicles are running with candle wax as a fuel? Give your ideas on it!!! or how it can be used?...