Comparison of Results in Welding Project

Hey guys, am doing a project in welding... Two set of welds .... After testing, i will get any one of the set with superior quality, but how do i validate the results? Is there any standard procedure for that???

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Use MPI testing or x-raying, pressure testing? Not sure what you need, maybe you can elaborate a little more.
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Am using Tensile test, Impact Test, Hardness Test, and Optical micrograph....Any suggestions now?
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    What is the aim of this experiment????????
    Do you want to compare 2 different types of welds?
    Stop posting random questions off the top of your head, if you want an intelligent answer present your question too intelligently and CLEARLY!👀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    maybe he wants to compare the strengths of two different welds, by performing various tests. I think some of the guys in my class did a similar project in the metallurgy lab.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wants to get the mechanism behind a car working on a chemical reaction.
Why there is no Circuit breaker in Bus PT feeder? In our system, interlock is given such that if any fault in Bus PT, then it opens the Incoming Bus...
I'm curious to see what kind of answers i get with this ridiculously known question. I sense there will be several different responses. What do you believe to be the...
hello engineers...... i m making a robot for the robowars competitions and i need your help for selecting motors for motion and weapon. talking about the motion, which motor would...
Put about 100 bricks in some Particular order in a closed Room with an Open window. Then send 2 or 3 candidates in The room and close the door. Leave...