Companies that provide Industry Training (Chandigadh, India)

hello friends....................
I m in 6th sem of b.tech in IT.I hav my 6 months training in 7th sem in Industry. Pls tell me some IT companies that provide such training .My pref is in .net and in chandigarh

Replies

• Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    pls reply fast in dis
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    nobody knows abt dis?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ha ha ha,am sorry!!! but why dont you try for internship in any IT cos,or if you want to learn more do a research project under any of your professors,the best person will be your placement officer approach him!!
  • moksh
    moksh
    well BSNL is always an open option ... they are ever willing...i've done for a cell networking in BSNL...for ur 7th sem project u need ur faculty's help for sure ... just stick to 'em...they'll tell u the best
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    Actually I want some IT Company for doing Live Project based on ASP.net
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    neha, theres a siemens and nokia's combined research center in chandigarh. i think you should try for that. although i must add in all probability you wont be working in .net. more of networking related stuff.

jatin
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well theres also a samsung design center there,I think she is looking for some small firms who will gave her a chance to work on live projects!!!! is that so...
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I am also a student doing 3rd year computer science and engg.Can anyone pls tell me the companies in banglore that give in plant training..?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ms_cs
    I am also a student doing 3rd year computer science and engg.Can anyone pls tell me the companies in banglore that give in plant training..?
    [SPAM]
    Hey Wow ms_cs,
    If you are in Bangalore, Please find some time to introduce yourself in following thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Your time devotion for this thread will be really appreciated. 😀

[/SPAM]
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I am looking for in plant training in banglore.That's it...
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    Neha Kochhar
    Actually I want some IT Company for doing Live Project based on ASP.net
    neha, i think you should keep your options open. don't look for .net projects initially and thereby restricting your choices.
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    But I want some small IT Company that can provide me to work on Live Project based on ASP.net in chandigarh or Mohali

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using mysql on ubuntu 8.04 LTS.I have a file with .sql extension.It has some queries for creating tables..How can I execute this script?
In my Laptop , its showing a warning of "Low disk space on C Drive.Its running out of space." and its showing 157MB of free space in C Drive. I...
After 26/11, And all dirty politics games..What all of you think?? Should we give vote to Illiterate MLA or Educated MLA is must..😕 . On one hand, we have Narendra...
[FONT="]“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic![/FONT][FONT="]”- Arthur C. Clarke (Science fiction writer)[/FONT] [FONT="]This spring, we offer to take you on a magical ride… You perform, you applaud. You...
Hey i am doing am E&C engineering 8th sem...help me out with seminar topics????😕