Companies offering summer training 2010

friends i am a b.tech second year student from nit surat...my branch is mechanical and i want to do summer training in 2010...so guys can u please help me with this that where i can find companies for the same....

Replies

• crazy-engineer
    crazy-engineer
    Try CETPA Infotech....they got CAD/CAM courses for Mechanical engineers like AutoCAD & CATIA
  • banerjeemoumita0
    banerjeemoumita0
    hi..
    This is Moumita Banerjee from West Bengal.Am doing BTech in IT,2nd year..am searching for a summer training in a reputed IT company at kolkata...please help me how can I apply for it....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's some more stuff on the group of cube puzzles: Stacking cubes together is where Erno Rubik started with his eventual design of an N[sup]3[/sup] object, which is cubical because...
Useful for all the computer users, I think most of our CEans already knows this Remote Assistance allows a user to request help from a remote user over the Internet....
To create a backup of files and folders in XP? NTBACKUP does not have the ability to write to CDs directly. You will need to save the backup to hard...
Innovative clamping technology named OPTO-ACT (OPTO Adhesive Clamping Technology) developed by MTS-RND from Israel for fixture complex geometries and ultra high precision of produced parts (you can search OPTO-ACT or...
Hi everyone, I am after some guides on writing a MATLAB software for Kalman filter. This software will be used for echo cancellation.. I really dont know how to start...