Companies offering PG program for working engineers??

hi.. im a civil engineer working on a pvt construction firm, i heard some companies like wipro offering their employees to do higher studies as PG programme related to their career, i wonder if any construction or civil companies are there do the same letting them study M.E/M.Tech by affliating with any universities..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever seen the Power Ranger Time Force “A blue streak" episode where driver Lucas Kendall showcased an electronic 3D driver licence which popped up information regarding his expertise?...
I am in final year and I don't get jobs and I don't want to do M. tech . I want to make career in mechanical designing . I have...
Can anyone plzz help me that how can i make a high frequency inverter in which i gave 220V/50Hz A.C. and it gives an output of 20MHz. plz suggest me...
Domain: Optical camera Communication, Image Processing Problem Description: I need to capture as many images as possible continuously (viz. capturing 70 images per second) with higher frame rate and lossless...
Datawind, the leading provider of low cost budget friendly wireless web products and services, launched Ubislate i3G7 tablet with a 7-inch display for Indian markets. The device comes with a...