Communication with robots

Hi guys can anyone give me a breif idea about how to make a robot which can move/travel and also able to receive and transfer data to receipent correctly to the destination through voice

EX:If we a message to a robot "say hello to dileep" then it receives that command and if dileep's body figure is already stored in it..It will just detect him through infrared or any device and gives him a message that MR.X says hello to u..

This is my dream project i will like to complete it as my final year project by using any electrical or electronic devices..

CEans plz give me ideas..!!😛😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electronics engineering section. Good going!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    You can try using bluetooth for communication, though I am no expert in electronics. I may be able to help you with the mechanical aspect though.
  • elavarasan
    elavarasan
    😛Hi Dileep
    It is very challenging to do such a kind of project.Ok your requirement is based on speech processing and image processing and there is already some algorithms in these field for voice processing and object recognition .
    But the challenge in this task is to implement those algorithms in real time.And there are DSP processors which is designed to implement the dsp algorithms in real time.
    And few latest microcontrollers is also having the capablity to implement the dsp algorithms.

All the best for your project

Good luck
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thank you elavarasan..
  • inbotics
    inbotics
    Nice idea,
    One way you can implement this project is

Attach a webcam use face detection algo to detect Mr.X , then add bluetooth, attach some controller, and there you are, finished with your dream project.

Send message to bluetooth serially , and once it detects Mr.X, it will read out your message using simple speaker.

Way to goo...great project for BE level

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing a strange behavior in my lapptop. A few time when internet is connected, and I am trying to close IE window, multiple (around 40 + I observe)...
hello CEans....... the other day i recieved a private message and was too busy to look at the sites given in there by a friend. Later on the same day,...
guys plzzzzzzz... temme how 2 apply 4 summer training in tata motors and maruti udyog.....m a 2nd yr btech(mechanical) student 4m igit, ip university,delhi........as i've seen dat it's only the...
This thread welcomes all information and questions about overclocking and raid that u all wanted to know
Hi friends Im using Windows XP 32 bit with Mcafee 2009 antivirus with latest DAT files and latest microsoft patches. For the past one week, im getting a pop up...