Communication Walkie Talkie

Dear Engineers:

Actually I am working in a huge factory (70 000 m2) I want to make employees (at least 6) to communicate easily using small communication devices...
What systems (choices) I have?
I was surfing the net and I found a Motorola P185 2 ways radio device...but does this need a station for 6 devices ....every1 would listen to what's any1 is transmitting...
Do I have any other choices?like wireless POP...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AMD launched APU (Accelerated processing unit) range of fusion microprocessor in India. Here AMD combines central processing and graphical processing capabilities in a single chip and bring a supercomputer like...
Hello CEans,​ Continuing our journey to Know your CEan..This time we have a CE-Ace which is going to complete an year very soon here,she is one of the active CEan,...
The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot “Asimo”.* This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...
I was recently invited by TED as speaker. I met the most amazing people who are doing game-changing stuff. I spoke on Why do we become Entrepreneurs and this was...
The Campus Interview session in nearby colleges in near to an end. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) recruited hundreds of final year engineering students this year. I was talking to some...