Communication between Robots

I'm on a new mission now!

i wanna make a couple of robots, which can communicate with themselves and act accordingly,

i'll give ya an example- if i tell a 'master bot' to get me a glass of water and a book, then the master-bot should get the book itself and instruct the slave-bot to get the water,
This is kinda high level communication, but let me try a lower level communication...
So i NEED ur help!

I need ur suggestions??
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• anum mohsin
    anum mohsin
    please i also need any good idea for telecom project
    i am making my final year project and i need ur help..
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    whats ur project based upon?
    My project includes embedded system + comm.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    anum mohsin
    please i also need any good idea for telecom project
    i am making my final year project and i need ur help..
    If u wish to work on only comm. then u can go for IR based projects,
    IR comm. is cheapest but not efficient, atleast not as RF comm. lol
    for longer range u can use an IR reciever which is inside tv, as per my knowlwdge it's called TSOP1738/TSOP1736
    ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anum mohsin
    anum mohsin
    i want to go on wireless side or gsm or wify technology.. IR sounds so kiddo project :s
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey limestone and anum mohsin,
    Search for segway motors article.Study its mechanism.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anum mohsin
    anum mohsin
    listen plz ishutopre i want a project which contains hardware and software and its practical implementation in market and it should be innovative ..plzz suggest me what can i make while following all these considerations.. remeber im a telecommunications student..
    any of the suggestions by you guys would be highly appreciated
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah Anum,
    What I wanted to suggest was that you can see the information as to how the automobiles communicate between them.You can use same technology for your project also.
    But if you want that I suggest some topics then sadly I don't have them.
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    i have decided to use Radio Freq as a means of communication! Any suggestion on which module is the best for the same?? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The aim of the project is to make it extremely resistant to hacking and environmental damage, which most current solutions are effected by. Now, they've squeezed more than 9,31,322GB of...
Hey yadavundertaker Wish you a very-2 happy birthday..๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ Where are you these days ?
Suppose you are head of procurement department of a fertilizers factory. Write a model report to the general manager and give your suggestions how you will handle the recent gas...
CEans, As many of you are aware; our Small Talk features eminent personalities related to engineering and entrepreneurship. Our aim is not only to bring you the 'famous' or 'big'...
Sir, I'm doing my B.tech second year. I want to give a paper presentation on DTSI engine.Could u please provide the necessary information about DTSI with figures and videos .Sir,pls...